Red snapper and gray snapper are smart fish, and usually prefer live bait like pogy. So when I want to use a lure to catch snapper, these are the lures I count on:
- Yo-Zuri Mag Minnow™ Lure
- Features stronger & sharper treble hooks
- Magnet Weight Transfer System™ for maximum casting distance and natural swimming action
- Outsmarted even the cleverest snapper!
- Yo-Zuri Edge Trembler Minnow™ Lure
- Walk-the-dog style lure
- Stays horizontal and flutters while falling
- We caught red snapper most when it was falling horizontally
Watch the Louisiana Offshore Snapper episode to see these in action!